2020-2021 House Director Openings
Phi Sigma Sigma's National Housing Corporation is currently seeking passionate applicants who are interested in the possibility of a house director position for the spring 2020 term as well as the 2020-2021 academic year. This position is ideal for graduate students who are looking to continue their studies and live on campus, all while saving for the future!
ABOUT THE HOUSE DIRECTOR POSITION
The Phi Sigma Sigma National Housing Corporation (NHC) strives to create a welcoming residential community and to maintain a comfortable and safe environment for members residing in our chapter houses. House directors are crucial to the success of these goals. House directors are the NHC’s representatives to members residing in the chapter house, and to all members of the chapters.
House directors have broad responsibilities extending to all areas of the members’ well-being and the safety and security of the facility. As such, the NHC expects that individuals accepting these positions will exercise high standards of moral and ethical conduct in their performance both in and out of the house. VIEW THE JOB DESCRIPTION HERE.
FALL 2020-SPRING 2021 HOUSE DIRECTOR OPENINGS
- The Pennsylvania State University (Beta Eta Chapter)
- Cornell University (Beta Xi Chapter)
- Illinois State University (Epsilon Alpha Chapter)
- Bloomsburg University (Epsilon Zeta Chapter)
- University of Rhode Island (Gamma Zeta Chapter)
- Grand Valley State University (Iota Iota Chapter)
- University of New Hampshire (Iota Upsilon Chapter)
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com by December 2.